Thursday, November 24, 2011

November 24

Hi guys and gals

Its November 24, which means that it's my younger sister Laura's birthday. Happy birthday Laura! You are 24 on the 24th! You are so old.

Ok now on to business. I finally started taking some documentary photos of drawings from the show this summer. Since school began I haven't been doing any of my own work, and it's very depressing. I'm submitting these two drawings to two different publications and XPACE is having a zine fair in December, so those two things have gotten me to start documenting my past work properly and thinking about the next step. Not that I wasn't thinking about the next step, but you know, for real this time.

This blog is a funny thing to re read. My own writing is the worst! Don't you ever feel that way? I'm too self concious about being self concious to take any of this down. My past is nothing to be ashamed of! I'll probably re read this in three months and be like 'oh geez Julia...'

I think it's very important to be sincere and work hard, also not to be afraid of getting older. That's all I have to say. Here some art for you to look at, and I will have more up over the next couple of weeks. I'm not posting any school work because it all sucks.






Ok bye!

No comments: