Thursday, November 22, 2012

Zine Fairs

Hi guys!

I just got back from Expozine this weekend and it was pretty special. The first day I was all like 'no one likes my stuff' and then the second day I was like 'everyone likes my stuff!' So I sold some zines and prints and generally had a nice time.

Zine fairs are simultaneously ego boosting and intimidating. The level of people's work is all over the place. This zine fair I learned that getting a little tipsy helps, standing up is nice and more people will talk to you, I should probably look into getting some sort of stand for my zines and a business card would be a very good idea.

But....


(Poster by my pal Nate Enkel)

... guess what? I'm in another zine fair this weekend. That's right, you can catch me selling prints and little books at XPACE from 12 to 5 pm. The final event (I think?) at Xpace's Ossington st. location before they haul over to Dundas and Landsdown. Bye bye Ossington, who needs you and your overpriced restaurants.

Come!

No comments: